Malta Feline Guardians Club
Saturday 11th April 2015
Daniels Shopping Complex – Hamrun
Ms. Elena Fedorenko – All Breed Judge (Russia)
Mr. Marina Zhuravleva – All Breed Judge (Russia)
Period of notification:
All entries must be received by not later than, Wednesday, 1st April 2015.
Limited space, the show is limited to 60 cats, make sure to enter early!
Entry is binding and should be sent by post to;
LO Secretary, Malta Feline Guardians Club
No. 66, Office No. 3, Triq il-Hattab, Attard ATD 2344, Malta.
1st Cat – €45.00
2nd Cat – €45.00
3rd Cat – €40.00
4th Cat – €30.00
5th Cat – €25.00
6th Cat plus – FREE of Charge
ANY DOMESTIC CATS: €10.00
These prices are for a ONE DAY show with 2 WCF titles.
There will be a total of 3 rings:
1 for Adults Cats
1 for Neutered Cats
1 for Kittens
There will be 2 speciality rings
Leaving the Show
Cats on show may not leave the show until it’s over without a special dispensation notice from MFGC.
Cats will be denied access if:
- it’s lactating
- it’s mated/pregnant
- it’s deaf
- it’s sick or comes from a home infected with infectious disease
- it’s infected with fleas or mange
- it’s in poor overall condition
- Show opening hrs for visitors: TBA
- Pedigree cats needs its pedigree and needs to be at least 3 months old.
- White cats need a certificate of hearing
- Fertile male cats over 10 months need a veterinarian’s certificate of normal testicle status.
- Neutered cat over 10 months needs certificate of neutering.
- Trimmed nails, the cat’s nails need to be trimmed on both front and back paws.
- Household Adult Pets must be neutered
- Cage Dimensions are 24 H x 42 W x 24 D inches / 61 H x 107 W x 61 D cm
- WCF show rules apply. For more info go to: www.wcf-online.de
Double room €54 per night on BB
Single room €40 per night on BB
Payment: All cheques are to be made payable to Malta Feline Guardians Club. NO CASH IS TO BE SENT
ENTRY FEES ARE TO BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO THE SHOW
Questions: Mobile Number: 9949 5017 No calls after 21:00 please!
Download an APPLICATION FORM for the INTERNATIONAL CAT SHOW from here.
Download an MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION Form 2014 from here.